Tax Manager, Corporate and Financial Services (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Philadelphia, PA. Advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. Help organizations understand the pricing implication of good and services between related parties. Support clients with complex national and international tax environments related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. Participate in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients. Supervise and coach teams.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have: CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Helping clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business;
- Providing advice on tax implications of deals;
- Analyzing large and complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insight to clients;
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements; and
- Using pricing tools to provide point of view on pricing strategies.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code PA2109, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.