Senior Associate, Cybersecurity and Privacy, Information Privacy Protection (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Minneapolis, MN. Assist clients with implementing an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. Efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. Assist organizations to safeguard critical assets by identifying, prioritising, and protecting sensitive or high value business assets. Conducting privacy, security, and identify theft prevention assessments to build a privacy roadmap for our clients that can be integrated into a global privacy compliance and risk framework.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field, plus 2 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Developing and implementing privacy and risk strategies/ solutions;
- Applying technical and operational standard industry practices involving privacy regulations/ standard to build programs and/or manage internal controls, risk assessments, business processes, or operational auditing;
- Experience in implementing at least two of the following: GDPR, HIPAA/ HITECH, EU GDPR and Privacy Shield, COPPA, State Breach Disclosure Laws, CANSPAM, and/or GLBA;
- Identifying the common privacy-related issues clients face; and
- Conducting privacy impact and gap assessments.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MN2000, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.