We are looking for a Corporate Controller to join our, globally oriented, URUS Finance Team!
URUS has about 25 operating entities in 14 countries. As a Corporate Controller at URUS, you will be responsible for the annual budgeting and forecasting process, assisting in the annual tax return preparation, and all month end closings for the group. You will be part of a team that values hard work ethic, and efficient and accurate processes and procedures.
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, including interpreting results, comparing performance with forecasts and budgets
• Provide additional oversight to the activities of a cross functional finance team
• Assist with the preparation of management reports, including budgeting and forecasting
• Cash flow projections
• Tax return completion
• Manage transfer pricing documentation
• Preparation of working papers to support external audits
• Special projects relating to acquisitions or integration
• Manage efficient financing and debt reporting of the group
• Manage the foreign exchange and interest risk of the group by using financial instruments
Requirements & Qualifications
• 5+ years of relevant, post-designation accounting experience
• Experience with consolidation processes and preferably with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
• Experience with ERP systems (JDE / SAP) preferred
• Must possess a CPA designation (working experience with one of the big four auditing companies is a pre)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
• Must be able to work under pressure of multiple demands
• Willingness to Travel
About Urus Group LP
As a holding company with cooperative and private ownership, URUS connects well-established agricultural organizations – AgSource, Alta Genetics, GENEX, Jetstream Genetics, PEAK/GENESIS, Saskatoon Colostrum Company and VAS.
Each of these organizations have their own unique identity, products and services. These companies provide cutting-edge genetics, customized reproductive services to maximize conceptions, dairy management information to take producers to the frontline of smart dairy farming, and an array of products and services to help bovines reach their genetic potential. The total turnover of the group is about 400 million US$ and the group has about 2,000 employees world wide.
The URUS framework facilitates synergies between its companies – synergies that will drive new developments. The size and scale of URUS also contributes to significant investment in research and technology. URUS will build the tools, products and genetics that cow caretakers will need for the sustainable, productive and profitable herds of tomorrow. Count on URUS – and its companies – to be in it for the long term. Count on URUS to invest in the products and services that will enhance producers’ abilities to be successful in effectively and efficiently feeding the world.