Due Diligence, Financial Statement Misrepresentation, Forensic Accounting, Litigation
Masters level (includes JD, LLM, MBA, etc.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
• Perform quality of earnings and quality of net assets analyses
•Analyze the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price
• Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
• Communicate due diligence findings in a formal report
• Supervise junior staff and provide performance review feedback
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at a time
Daszkal Bolton offers a full list of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD and supplemental insurance through AFLAC. Additional benefits include 401(k) with matching contribution, PTO and a work environment that promotes a work/life balance.
•3+ years of recent public accounting experience required
•Prior transaction advisory services experience is preferred
• CPA license prefered
• MBA or CFA is preferred
About Daszkal Bolton LLP
Daszkal Bolton LLP is consistently ranked as one of the "Top 25 Public Accounting Firms" serving South Florida and awarded several times as Best Place to Work.
For over 20 years we have been providing financial leadership, tax guidance and accounting advice to individuals, families, corporations and non profit organizations. An award winning firm, with top clients and associates, Daszkal Bolton LLP offers a unique blend of experience, technical knowledge and customized service.
Our firm provides complex technical and forensic accounting, domestic and international tax planning and compliance, state and local tax services, audit and assurance solutions, litigation support, valuations, due diligence, M&A assistance, family office services, and other tax specialty and business advisory services.