Manager, Transaction Services – Capital Markets Accounting & Advisory Services (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Advise on financial reporting, valuation, and tax issues. Assist with capital raising events such as initial public offerings, secondary listings, and private placements. Assist corporate and private equity firms on financial reporting and accounting issues that arise from IPOs, business combinations, private placements, financing, carve-out and spin-off transactions, SEC filings, and IFRS/US GAAP conversions and embedding. Advise clients on how tax, corporate finance, and regulatory concerns impact their transactions by leveraging knowledge of US and global exchanges, as well as regulatory processes. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have US CPA license or foreign equivalent.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Providing core assurance, auditing services, or transaction-related advice to clients;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection;
- Communicating value propositions to the client;
- Advising clients on a range of technical accounting, financial reporting, and capital markets accounting topics, including the following areas: Carve-outs and spin-offs;
- Leveraging business combinations and purchase price allocations; and
- Applying US GAAP, SEC reporting, IFRS, and financial reporting concepts and rules to resolve client issues related to: Financial instruments; Leasing; Consolidations; Fair value assessments; Convertible securities; Derivatives and hedging; Stock-based compensation; Revenue recognition; and Business combinations.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1850, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.