Core Assurance Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Examine accounting records, documents, and tangible equipment of clients. Liaise with client personnel to gain a complete understanding of the client’s organization. Test and document the organizations’ internal controls. Perform analysis on significant estimates or assumptions that client management relied on when they prepared financial reports. Demonstrate thorough technical skills regarding applicable accounting and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing audit areas. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Implementing company SEC rules, regulations and financial reporting;
- Applying U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, PCAOB procedures and standards;
- Advising clients on technical accounting and general business issues;
- Drafting and assisting in the delivery of proposals for engagements;
- Reviewing audits; and
- Leading a team in developing an audit strategy and implementation.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1822, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.