Core Assurance Senior Associate (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Examine accounting records, documents, and tangible equipment of clients. Liaise with client personnel to gain a complete understanding of the client’s organization and performance recording. Test and document the organization’s internal controls. Understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients. Demonstrate in-depth technical skill in applying accounting and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing audits areas.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or related, plus 2 years of related work experience.
Must have passed all four parts of CPA exam or foreign equivalent.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Implementing public company accounting and audit practices in accordance to audit standards, firm audit methodology and guidance;
- Providing guidance in the implementation of SEC rules, regulations, and financial reporting;
- Working with U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, and PCAOB procedures and standards;
- Demonstrating technical accounting and financial reporting standards; and
- Applying technical accounting and financial reporting standards.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1815, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.