Tax Manager, SALT (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Francisco, CA. Provide state and local tax advice and support to clients. Assist companies with their tax planning and accounting needs in multi-state jurisdictions, for day to day business developments as well as for complicated business restructuring. Manage resource requirements, budgets, and billing and collections for state and local tax engagements.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have U.S. CPA license or foreign equivalent, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- State and local tax laws including: multi-state income tax planning, preparing returns, income tax accounting, controversies, restructuring, due diligence and audit defense;
- Must have experience with FAS 109, unitary filing, apportionment methodologies, tax base rules, tax research, compliance and consulting as it relates to multi-state jurisdictions;
- Must have experience managing resource requirements, budgets, billing and collections;
- Supervising and coaching staff; and
- Must have experience working with GoSystem tax software.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1813, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.