Tax Senior Associate, Industry Tax (Multiple Positions)
May 15, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Tax Senior Associate, Industry Tax (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Houston, TX. Provide tax consulting, planning, compliance and accounting services to companies with specific industry needs. Advise multinational companies and publicly traded entities with the goal of tax minimization. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements. Coach and mentor staff. Build and maintain networks of client relationships. Responsible for project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or related field plus 3 years of related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year experience with each of the following:
- Preparing tax returns for corporations and partnerships;
- Working with tax tools and resources including tax compliance and provision preparation software (Onesource Income Tax, Vertax, Corptax, RIA or similar platforms);
- Experience with FAS 109 and FIN 48;
- Identifying and addressing client needs; and
- Advising clients on tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX1750, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.