Senior Associate, Process Assurance (Multiple Positions)
May 14, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Accountant, Accounting, CPA
Senior Associate, Process Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Stamford, CT. Work with clients to enhance internal audit functions by applying Enterprise Risk Management concepts to identify, assess, mitigate, and proactively consider emerging risks. Provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls. Assist management in the assessment of project risks and controls. Perform audit support services according to SoX requirements. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital. Coach and mentor staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have passed all four parts of CPA exam or foreign equivalent, CIA, or CISA exam.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Working in the areas of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing related to business process and IT management controls;
- Performing financial reporting, compliance and operational processes related to information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Implementing COSO framework, CoBIT, ITIL or IT control frameworks;
- Applying Sarbanes Oxley readiness controls optimization, including the configuration of controls around security, business process and IT management controls; and
- Leveraging current and emerging technologies, such as: Oracle Database, SAP, Oracle, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CT1765, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.