Strong understanding of debits/credits and accounting principals.
3+ years of General Ledger and Journal Entries experience.
Must have intermediate-advanced level Excel skills.
Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Strong skills in working with expenses, accounting and ability to reconcile accounts.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in English.
Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
1. Prepare monthly journal entries such as Cash, Payroll, Benefits, Prepaid, In-kind, Expense Allocations & Revenue.
2. Assist with Balance Sheet preparation and Monthly Account reconciliations.
3. Maintain and update Fixed Assets spreadsheet.
4. Review cash deposits and prepare cash receipt journal entries.
5. File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purposes.
6. Distribute monthly financials.
7. Assist in automating processes and procedures.
8. Assist with financial audits and tax return paperwork.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Controller.
About VSA Resorts
To be successful with VSA Resorts, all employees must demonstrate the following behavioral competencies:
Be committed to the tenants of providing value, excellent customer service and an inviting atmosphere for our owners and guests.
Be innovative thinkers.
Set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely goals and hold themselves and each other accountable to those goals.
Be willing to go the extra mile and take ownership.
Perform to the highest standards.
Hold ourselves and our team members accountable to the highest moral standards.
Maintain a professional demeanor.
Be bound to the policies, procedures, and standards at VSA Resorts.
BACK TO TOP
CPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AICPA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at CPA Career Center.