Core Assurance Senior Manager, Asset Management, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Los Angeles, CA. Examine accounting records, documents, and tangible equipment of clients in the Investment Management and/or Real Estate industries. Test organizations' internal controls. Perform analysis on significant estimates or assumptions that client management relied on when preparing financial reports. Provide reasonable assurance that clients are reporting information on which investors and others can rely. Demonstrate thorough technical skills regarding applicable accounting and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing audit areas. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 7 years of related work experience (of which 5 years must be post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience); OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Implementing public accounting and audit practices, procedures, and reporting standards;
- Utilizing SEC, U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, IFRS procedures and standards;
- Applying the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide Investment Companies;
- Advising Investment Management or Real Estate clients on technical accounting and business issues;
- Reviewing audits;
- Drafting and assisting in the delivery of proposals for engagements; and
- Leading a team in developing an audit strategy and implementation.
Must have an active US CPA license or foreign equivalent.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1717, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.