Tax Manager, M&A (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Minneapolis, MN. Advise multinational corporations, privately held companies, and partnerships on the tax aspects of planning, structuring, and executing transactions. Analyze proposed transactions for tax risks or undetermined tax benefits and advise clients on tax-efficient restructurings. Interpret complex statutory and regulatory actions relating to corporate and partnership transactions and perform financial analysis to assess the tax consequences of such transactions. Supervise teams and provide feedback in a timely manner. Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, Law or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's progressive related work experience OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, Law or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Certification(s) required: U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.
Must have at least one year experience with each of the following:
- Providing tax consulting services, transaction structuring for tax issues, restructuring, due diligence, strategy formulation, financial modeling and tax planning;
- Assisting clients with regulatory and legislative initiatives;
- Preparing client review submission requests for private letter rulings and technical advice from the IRS;
- Participating in client discussions and meetings; and
- Providing coaching and feedback in a timely manner.
Travel up to 20% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MN1665, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.