Core Assurance Senior Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Lead a professional and diverse team in providing strategic core assurance services to clients regarding outsourcing and co-sourcing and compliance services, as well as core assurance performance improvement services including external quality assessments and strategic assessments. Provide thought leadership to enhance the value and effectiveness of internal audit functions to align to company strategy and risks management. Provide guidance and oversee team in the application of industry-specific knowledge and specialized skills during client engagement. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years post-bachelor, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Leading the implementation of public accounting and audit practices, procedures, and reporting standards;
- Overseeing complex financial, operational and compliance-related engagements;
- Advising investment management or real estate clients on technical accounting and business issues;
- Reviewing audits;
- Ensuring delivery of proposals for engagements; and
- Evaluating and assessing an organizations objectives relating to its risk management priorities, the current regulatory environment, and the needs of critical stakeholders.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1716, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.